2009年9月1日 星期二

Hurry up!Taiwan! RAISE Taiwan up!台灣!再出發!

We have to be survive and re-live under our pain

We have to be survie under broken country

我們要從痛苦與廢墟中站起來再出發!!

Hurry up!Taiwan! RAISE Taiwan up!

台灣!再出發! 台灣再振作起來!

Don't cry!Taiwan!we pray for each victims all!

台灣!別哭!我們為每位災民祈福

We pass the ill and bad thought

我們從最壞的情況中挺了過來

We had our hands to create our home

我們有雙手去建立新家園

You just be hurry up future

你們只要在未來振作起來

Go ahead and go to front of our future again!

加油!向我們的未來再出發

We can go ahead with our ability and stamina

我們可以用我們的能力與毅力向前走

did not be weak

不要再軟弱了

Look at yourself!

看著你自己

Just you still live

只要你仍活著

You can make all again

你可以重新再造

Althought you lost those all and you lovers

雖然你失去了全部與摯愛

did not be afraid of it

別因此害怕

cause of we still be together

因為我們仍同在一起

go ahead!

加油

Hurry up!Taiwan!Raise Taiwan up!

台灣!振作起來!

we,Go ahead and go to front of future again

讓我們再出發吧!

任賢齊_再出發(中華隊)